Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, November 21, 2019

I love these boots!


I often receive offers to review books and I always get marketing reps who want me to write a review about their product.  But it’s those companies who are willing to send me their product, let me try it out and then allow me to offer my unbiased opinion who I have the most respect for.

There are products out there that I may or may not like for one reason or another. And recently I was sent a pair of women’s muck boots.  The Women’s Tall Chore boot to be exact.

After about a month of tromping round the fall weather, I can honestly say, I like these boots. When my four kids were little, each of them had a pair of tall chore boots that they would wear in the barn.  They were fantastic at keeping their feet warm and dry and because they fit so snuggly, I knew they would not kick them off or lose them in a mud hole. They were great, but I have to admit they were a bear when it came time to pull them off. I did not look forward to that after a long day and three hours of milking cows and doing chores.

So, when Muck Boots asked if I would try their chore boot, I was skeptical.  But after trying them, I love them.  They are easy to slip on and take off.  And when I head out the door, I invariably have my hands full, so being able to just slip my foot into them without having to fight them on or off, is a bonus.  They are durable, warm and they have a thick sole that will not wear out anytime soon, (which is something I’ve had problems with other boots in the past).


If you’re looking for a good solid, flexible boot that is durable, my vote is for Muck Boots.  

No comments: