Well, the day is almost over. When I get some more typing done, I'll be able to head to my nice soft bed! As I look over the day, I didn't accomplish all that I wanted to do, but I managed to get half the lawn mowed, my column written, the cows milked with JW's help as all the rest of the family was at baseball practice and the heifers didn't get out. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty productive day especially when you add in the fact that I also made a coffee cake to have with my afternoon cup of Joe. The sun is setting on the Knolltop, it's time to relax!
Good morning from the Knolltop . It's balmy here! When we went across the road at 4:30 this morning it was 45 out and the temp is climbing...yes it smells and feels like spring and I love it....but I know it won't last. Because no one else on the web has decided to report on it, I will give a tidbit of the Butlerview Parade of Perfection Sale that happened last weekend in Elkhorn Wisconsin. The sale averaged $19,845 on 124 lots and the sale gross was....are you ready.....sit down for this one.....$2,460,800.00! Amazing isn't it? There were buyers from 23 states and Canada and the high seller was Lot 8 at $190,000 purchased by Triple Crown Genetics, Kingsmill Farm & Gene Iager . The next highest consignment was Lot 1 at $155,000 purchased by David Ludwig of Illinois and the third highest was Lot 46 at $96,000 and Mike Garrow & Gerald Todd went home with that bargain. Apparently it was a high intensity sale with well over 800 people in attendance. I just w...
Comments