Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, July 15, 2022

Tromping Around the Wheat Field

 On one of the hottest days of the year, I took my camera and met my son and his intended bride in the wheat field so I could snap a few photos for their engagement announcement.  

Luke and Jessie have been together since 7th grade....that was 2007.  And he finally decided to propose.  She said yes, and we all said....finally!

They will be married in October, but I thought I would post a few of the photos that we took last week!

                             






















                                

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Beautiful family. You did a great job with the photos Melissa. Donita(Annie)Johnson.

Melissa Hart said...

Thanks so much Annie! It was fun, but really hot. LOL But they didn't complain at all, they were real troopers!