Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, November 10, 2018

A Day at Plainfield Farm

It's a chilly Saturday morning at Plainfield Farms in Belmont, Ohio where they are hosting the Ohio Holstein Fall Tour! The Simpson Family has been preparing for Holstein enthusiasts to come and enjoy some great food, fellowship and take a gander at some beautiful Holsteins.
This is where it's all happening today at 11 am in Belmont, Ohio!

The younger generation made the Fall Tour pre-party fun. Allie Bourne, Ben Simpson
and Hannah Dye keep things lively!

We came down last night and had a great meal at the Simpsons all graciously prepared by Marty Dye. It doesn't get any better than homemade lasagna with a choice of Chocolate or Pumpkin pie for dessert.  And yes, I had a small slice of both. You can't eat just one piece of pie....it's only proper to sample each kind.


Oh...there must be a Spartan Fan down here in Ohio!

The Simpson crew was gettin' after it this morning. 


Have a great Saturday!

No comments: