Knolltop Farm Wife

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. I live on a dairy farm with my family and I enjoy sharing our life with family, friends and anyone else who wants to visit the farm. There's no telling what the I will write about from day to day, but hopefully you'll be enriched when you stop by! Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Couldn't resist!

Okay, if there are any of you out there who homeschool...you've got to go to the Pioneer Woman and see her homeschooling section. It is an absolute RIOT! I just got done laughing my head off at a funeral for a some kind of hawk. The pictures are her writing are so funny!

As a former homeschooler I can so appreciate what she has to say.

And if you're absolutely against homeschooling....get a life!