Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Happy Independence Day from the Knolltop!


And a very Happy Birthday to my mom! As she used to think when she was a little girl, isn't it nice that everyone celebrates her birthday!

We went and watched fireworks last night. It felt like an eternity before it started and it only lasted 15 minutes. But they were pretty and I'm glad we went.

I was sent the picture above from Julie Herbert. Her retired oldest sister is sorting through photos and came across this one, wondering which wedding it was of her siblings. I think the consensus was that it was Patty's wedding...to Dick Hyde.
Anyway the picture from left is Jim Munns, my brother Rex and my late brother Tim and apparently they were up to no good with the newlywed's car.
Enjoy Mom!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think this is my wedding, that is not our car. Could it be Margies in 77 or mary jane in 76? Maybe we should ask Rex?