Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Painting Extravaganza!

Good Morning from a cool Knolltop! It's be so nice the last few days, cool at night, sunny during the day! I love it.

I haven't been blogging because there just hasn't been time. When I get done blogging on Dairy Agenda Today I have a million other things waiting. Like yesterday we painted the milkhouse....and it's waiting for a second coat today! I had all the kids out there working away, some are better than others at painting, but we got the job done and will have to go at it as soon as I get done here.

Jake had his final game last night and they lost to Pittsford. He wasn't feeling all that well and you could see it. He's got Sarah's cold and cough and just doesn't have the energy he needed. But it was a nice night of baseball.

Today after the kids get done with the milkhouse, I'm headed for a perm....and OH MY HEAVENS IT'S WAY OVERDUE! Can you tell I'm sick to death of my hair? I stick it in a pony tail everyday and don't even look at myself in the mirror...and we've had so many visitors, they are probably wondering why I look so blessed awful! But after today, I will have big hair again. I know that's not the style, but I've come to a place in my life where I DON"T CARE! I like big hair and that's what I'm going to have, no matter how many people don't like it!

Better get!

No comments: