Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This weather is WONDERFUL!

It's another beautiful day here on the Knolltop! Sunny, warm and just a grand day!

Yesterday I finally got the lawn taken care of...and boy does that make me feel good inside. And the neighbor came down and planted my sweet corn....oh that feels good too! Now today I've got to plant the rest of the garden and some flowers that I purchased from the local FFA. But first I've got chores and a column on my plate before I can even think about enjoying the outside air! Guess I'll just have to open the window and listen to the birds.

Did you star win from Dancing with the Stars? I didn't stay up to watch, but I did see this morning on the Internet that the gymnast won. That's cool! Who did you want?

Better get going!

No comments: