Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another beautiful day!

It's another beautiful morning on the Knolltop!

Last evening JW and Sarah did chores while Bobby and I went to Luke's game in Climax. They lost but played an okay game. It was fun watching Luke play again.

We've had a couple of new calves, one bull, one heifer and now we are waiting for Sarah's cow to calve. She's due to Dundee and we are very excited to see what this calf will look like. I talk like it will be a heifer, I have no guarantees, but I'm optimistic!

I'm hoping to get another bushel of peaches today for canning, Sarah is just begging for more peaches to peel and slice! NOT! Then it's on to tomatoes....oh those wonderful tomatoes! Since mine didn't come on this summer, I'm looking for FREE tomatoes, I'll just wait until everyone else gets done and then hopefully someone will call and offer their leftovers. We'll just have to see what God provides!

No comments: