Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, September 21, 2009

Headed East

Good morning from a soggy Knolltop! It's been raining off and on since last night.

Okay, here's an update on the family who I asked you to pray for. Jessica Wier and Jackie Wier were in a car accident in Idaho. Jessica was killed while Jackie was treated and release from the hospital. Please continue to pray for this family.

Also, I could use some prayer too. My mom and I are headed for Harrisburg, PA tomorrow for three days for the All-American Dairy show to cover it for Dairy Agenda Today. So, yes, that's how I can go, certainly wouldn't be going if I were footing the bill! So please pray for my family here while I'm gone. I know they can handle things without me, but I don't want any major things going wrong while I'm gone.

Then as soon as I come home we will be doing last minute preps for the fair. Oh, I am so not ready for the fair!

Now it's time to bed the barn and get the cows back in. Later!

2 comments:

Farmlady said...

Enjoy your trip to beautiful PA .I live in central PA .Not sure how far it is to Harrisburg from here .Probably a couple of hours. Anyway have fun !

~ Sara ~ said...

Oh how I wish I were going. Our previous milk haulers girls are going to be out there with their Guernseys and Ayrshire I believe. Hope you have a great time!