Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hillsdale College Rummage Sale

It was a beautiful day for a rummage sale and that's where I went yesterday!
Held on the campus of Hillsdale College, beside the football stadium, people flocked to the sale.
Earlybirds got their goods and were leaving as I was coming. I arrived at about 9:15 or so....this guy was on his way out already!
This is the entrance, young and old alike love the rummage sale.
And this was just the beginning
Posted by Picasa

No comments: