Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, November 24, 2008

Everything is green!

Good Monday Morning! It's breezy this morning, but not as cold!

Everywhere we go it's John Deere!

Over the weekend, Sarah and I went to a craft show and we found the cutest earrings. We found a pair of John Deere earrings and a pair of Oliver earrings. We were so excited we just had to get them. We're going to wear them to Thanksgiving on Thursday, my dad will love Sarah's Olivers!

Then yesterday we had to stop at TSC on the way home from church and I saw a John Deere t-shirt that said, "My tractor can beat your tractor." I held it up for Luke and told him he needed to buy that for me for Christmas. He refused! He knows his tractor can beat mine, but I like to talk trash.

Then while I was checking out another blog last night, I noticed her template was really cool, so I found a place where you can change the "wallpaper" on your blog, so I browsed through the choices and found this John Deere wallpaper! How fun!

If your a Case fan...please don't run off! I'm not against Case, but I love my old John Deere A and the great sound it makes! Just thinking about it makes me want to run down to the tractor barn and start it up.

1 comment:

threecollie said...

It looks great here! I really like the new template!