Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, November 21, 2008

Uncle Ricco!

Good Morning from a very cold and sunny Knolltop. It was 18 degrees out this morning and I heard from a neighboring dairy farmer it was 16 at her place! That's just down right cold!

Frank Robinson is so kind to send me pictures of different things upon request. And the last time I asked him, he sent me the best shot of a van behind a cow. Now this van isn't just any van, it's Uncle Ricco's van!

If you're a Napoleon Dynamite fan then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about when you see this picture. My boys absolutely love that movie and although I think it's kind of dumb and really pointless, it's fun to watch them watch it. So I put up with watching it over and over and over. I think I even know half the lines in it! So here's the famous van....how did Frank do that?



I know that's not Tina the fat lard, because Tina is a llama...but I think we could call this cow Tony the fat lard...what do you think?

No comments: