Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, January 26, 2009

Computer not working

I'm here in the computer store working on their display model...my computer is corrupted! So I won't be posting here for a couple of days....I'm trying to get the guy to get my computer done pronto!

Okay, so see you in a couple of days....

now the guy is asking me about church...gotta go!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Oh, dear, hope you get 'er going real soon. Stay warm!