Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Monday Morning

It's a sunny morning here on the Knolltop. Cold, but sunny!

We are back to a somewhat normal schedule today. I know, normal is only the setting on a dryer, but we are as close to that as we can get.

So, does anyone have any new year's resolutions? I don't, but thought you might. I was perusing some blogs yesterday and saw that I'm not the only woman purging. This farm wife from Illinois who blogs, "at home with the farmer's wife showed pictures on her blog of stuff that came out of her walk in closet. It was so gratifying to see another woman with overloaded closets! It just made my day! She's got a cool blog anyway, but this was especially nice to see.

Well, it's time for the barn again....gotta go! We're back on the tight schedule, no more just laying around and letting things go, we actually have to work again! Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: