Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kids and cows

Good Morning from a snowy Knolltop! And the snow is still coming, but we're only supposed to get a couple of inches.
Thank you to all of you who commented about what you'd like to hear at a women in ag event! I have to speak at one in a couple of months in Ohio and I just wanted to know what women wanted to hear. I know what I want, but that doesn't always line up with everyone else! So thank you so much. And Threecollie....I'm right there with you!

Now for the fun....Frank Robinson, that awesome cattle photographer with a beautiful bald head sent me a couple of pictures of some kids in Canada. On the day he took these shots it was -16 without a windchill. Although Frank grew up in Canada he now resides in the land of fruits and nuts....sunny California. Yes, where it's warm! Oh, how I'd love to be there right now.

Aren't they cute with that noble dog who is tolerating them very well.

I have no idea what the cow is...I know that disappoints all the Holstein breeders, but the kids are cute!

The boys have a game tonight and today is filled with lots of stuff to do. But the dishes are done! Have a great day!

No comments: