Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Beautiful Sunrise

It has to be the most beautiful sunrise here on the Knolltop I've seen in a long time!

Although we had a stay at home night last evening with no games or practices....today will make up for it! JW has a double header with Climax, one of the toughest teams in the league. I have to provide the meal for both teams after the game. We all share in the meal, one mom does drinks, one does snacks and a couple of others do the main meal. I can't decide what kind of dessert I should make.

Sarah has volleyball practice and Jake has baseball practice. So it will be a busy night to preceed a very busy, tournament filled weekend. On Saturday, Luke is in a three on three basketball tournament and Sarah has her volleyball extravaganza! JW is taking motocycle classes so he can learn to drive a motorcycle. Yes....pray for this very nervous mom who doesn't want anything to do with her son driving a motorcycle! He says he's doing it so he can save on gas this summer....great reasoning...I'll give him that!

Daylight's burnin'! Better get going!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just received my Farmer's Advance and saw a familiar face on the front cover! JW must be really famous if he gets his picture on the front cover of the newspaper!

Beth in PA