Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Corn road trip!

It's another cool morning here on the Knolltop. But a clear one! I love this sunshine!

I should be in the barn right now, we're going to the Lone Oak Ranch this morning to pick up some fuel...corn for the corn stove. Mom--get the donuts and put the coffee on, Bobby and I are coming!

Last night milking was interesting with the out of work neighbor stopping by. He may have been laid off but it's a good thing for us, he can fix anything! Right now he has our manure spreader....he asked me what he was supposed to do with it, I told him to wave his magic wand and fix it! He also has our truck and next he will work on our feed cart! I love that guy!

Well, like I said, it's time to go.....later!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Everybody needs a guy like that!