Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, March 2, 2009

It's launched!

Good Morning from a very active Knolltop. Bobby's sitting in Detroit waiting for me to come get him....the chores didn't go as smoothly as we'd hoped, I've got one kind of sick kid on the couch, two kids who are late to school and a new calf!

Obviously I can't write much...but I do want you to head over to Dairy Agenda Today and check it out...it's live today and I want you to go to my blog....and make comments....so the guys who put so much work into it can see that people are actually going there and reading stuff! Plus I told them it would be the blog that would bring in the traffic! So go! Be traffic!! But don't tell them I sent you!

Gotta head to Detroit!

No comments: