Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Morning from a clear, but cold Knolltop.

We've had a sick ward again around here over the weekend. Bobby has been sick and is now in recovery mode. I hope I'm not next!

It was a busy weekend at our State Sale and show. I spent Saturday at the Pavilion working the show, it was fun, but tiring. And now we're back into the work week. The kids are off for spring break, so I have some projects for them...they just don't know yet! Oh, won't they be excited when they find out!?

Here are a couple of pictures from the show:
JW took bids at the Michigan Junior Holstein Association semen sale...he did a good job and enjoyed himself....I think he's got a future there!Sarah and Shelley Hardy spent some quality time together ringside.
Luke, JW and Wyatt Schuler showing off their gang signs...don't ask!
JW and his cousin....distant cousin Kaylee Sweers enjoying some family time. She is so cute!

That's your review, I'll post more tomorrow. It's time for the barn!

No comments: