Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thank YOU

Good Morning from a sunny, cold and somewhat back to normal Knolltop.

While I realize normal is only a setting on a dryer, we are about as normal as we can be around here. Bobby came home, solved all the problems that had cropped up in his absence and we are all quite happy!

The launch of Dairy Agenda Today was fun yesterday. With several glitches still to iron out, it was nice to hear positive comments from literally around the world! If you haven't gone there...GO! (And comment on my blog while you're there) By the way....THANK YOU! to all who went yesterday and comment...that was great!

Okay, now it's time to clean the gutters and bed the cows!
Later!

No comments: