Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, March 6, 2009

No where to go!

Good Afternoon from a warm....60ish day here on the Knolltop!

JW and Luke had their last regular season games last night...Luke's team won, JW's team lost. The varsity will head into district play next week, we'll see how they do. Me, I'm looking forward to baseball season!

We let the cows out in the pasture this morning...my did they like that! It's always fun to watch the cows enjoy those first warm days of...dare I say spring? I know, I know, we've probably got snow ahead of us...but I can hope!

We get a night or should I say weekend off. No games, no events, no nothing....just staying home....all of us! I will be busy tomorrow gathering sale results from cattle sales around the country, that should be interesting!

No comments: