Knolltop Farm Wife

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. I live on a dairy farm with my family and I enjoy sharing our life with family, friends and anyone else who wants to visit the farm. There's no telling what the I will write about from day to day, but hopefully you'll be enriched when you stop by! Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Another win

JW's team had another win tonight and JW's name was in the local sports page for his win over the weekend. That's pretty big stuff considering I didn't even write the piece. In the past, I've been the sports writer for the local school. I send in scores after games and give a little commentary of the game. I'm not doing that this spring, so it's pretty exciting to actually have someone else write about you....and they aren't even related!