Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's got to rain sometime

It's a cool rainy morning here on the Knolltop. Although I like the sun, the rain has to come, the pasture needs to grow! The boys have a scrimmage today after school and Luke will have his first summer baseball practice tonight. Big Daddy came home the other night after the game and said he was wrangled into helping coach Luke's team. Although it takes a lot of time away from his cows, I don't think they had to work very hard for his cooperation...he loves his kids and he loves baseball!

No comments: