Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, April 28, 2007

No baseball!

Yes, it's Saturday here on the Knolltop and we have no baseball games or practices to attend. It's a miracle...and it's the last Saturday that will happen until the end of July. So what's on the agenda you ask? Mowing, fencing, burning brush and anything else I can wrangle my children into doing. It's partly cloudy and going to be a nice day. So the housework will have to be let go while we play outside all day long! By the way, the double header last night with Waldron, a little farming town on the Ohio border, was split between the teams. We won the first game and should've won the second, but lost it instead. We got home at 9 pm and spent the next hour rehashing the whole game...while snacking on chips and salsa and lemon pie made by Sue, my good friend. I was also able to finally get some baseball pictures of Luke and JW....so you'll see those on here too. If I don't get off this computer, I'll never get my fire started!

No comments: