Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunny Sunday

It's another beautiful morning here on the Knolltop. Milking is done and I'm in to get breakfast and another cup of coffee and then it's back out to finish up. We'll drive seperate to church this morning, JW and I have a Junior Holstein meeting in Lansing so we'll just take off right after church. I'm looking forward to a captive teenager in my van so we can just talk about life without interruptions. Usually we get into some theological talk and I don't have the answers so then we just turn to farming.

No comments: