Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, April 20, 2007

Baseball and cows

That seems to be the two things we focus on in the spring, making sure the cows give milk so we can afford to drive to baseball games. The bull rider, JW is playing baseball this spring so that makes for a tricky schedule at Knolltop. Since Big Daddy has a passion for baseball and watching every single pitch of every single game that all his kids play in, he is the one who gets to go to the games while I stay home and tend to the farm. So today when they travel west I will be down in the barn, taking care of business with the radio cranked up as loud as I need it without having to listen to anyone complain about it!

No comments: