Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spring Planting

It's another beautiful morning here on the Knolltop and there is dust everywhere. Yes, it's that time of year when Jake wakes up in a foul mood because he knows he has to spend the day sitting at a desk in a classroom when he really wants to be on a tractor with the neighbor "helping" him plant corn.
That wonderful neighbor tilled up my garden, now it's planting time for me. I think I'll spend the day mowing instead. All the neighbors have mowed leaving the farm on the hill looking in desperate need of a buzzjob. Jake will want to mow when he gets home, if there isn't a tractor within earshot.

No comments: