Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rural Route

Well, I just got done doing Rural Route Radio with Trent Loos and Kyle Bauer and they were again successful at getting me all fired up. What about you ask? Homeschooling. If you want to take a listen just click on the rural route link at the bottom of this blog and then listen to Thursday's program. It's worth your time to listen to these guys every day. You can do like I do, get it on your computer then turn the volume up as high as it will go and do your housework or bake or do laundry. Yes, I live a sad, uneventful day that I get my enjoyment from listening to these two jokers talk for an hour! Better get back out to the barn and help big daddy finish up chores!

No comments: