Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, February 15, 2008

Another win!

It's an overcast morning here, but a nice 25 out! The twin girls are doing well this morning as I reported to inquiring Jake. He and I are the caretakers of the babies, so we report to each other when things aren't quite right. I told him these two little girls will need extra attention...glad to see he's taking it seriously.

JW's team won last night and Dub played a lot. He had 6 points, 5 offensive rebounds and 4 fouls. The last two came within 30 seconds of each other....I think they had their eye on him...he is an easy mark.

Luke didn't get to the game, he had practice, he starts his second basketball season tomorrow with a tournament in Midland. That's up near the thumb, so if any of us go, it will only be Bobby. Luke's excited...he got his uniform...boy they are nice. They have home and away jersey's, warm ups and practice jerseys....all with their last name on the back. That's impressive to a youngster!

Well, I've got to finish up some articles today and then do the laundry. This morning I had two kids needing jeans and three kids needing socks...that's always a good indication that the laundry pile is getting a bit too big.

It's a Red Shirt Friday....what color are you wearing?

No comments: