Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Prayer request for Jericho

Good Morning from a very sunny, pleasant Knolltop!

I've got a prayer request for all of you prayer warriors out there! A reader of this blog and of my column is in need of prayer for a new adventure. Not wanting to be too specific I'll try to keep in general. But he needs you to pray for him specifically next week. Let's see.....I'll give him a new name too.....how about.....Lester. No, not Lester....how about......Duke? No, he's not really a Duke either.....let's call him.......Jericho! Yes, Jericho it is! Please pray for Jericho. Seriously, please pray for him and I'll let you know how God works in his situation when Jericho let's me know.

Okay, the children and heifers await to go on their daily walk! I'd better hop to it!

No comments: