Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, April 24, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Good Morning from a very warm, sunny Knolltop!

I just got back in from doing chores and now I'll run some errands before the afternoon of working outside. The boys have an away game today and since the gal that comes and milks for us is hurt, Sarah and I will stay home while Bobby heads to the game.

I heard from my parents last night and they were in the U.P. They had found another van in the paper and the guy took their van in on trade! So now they're in a navy blue Venture and they discovered it has a DVD player in it! The grand kids will love that.

Better get going!

No comments: