Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm back

Good Morning from a very sunny Knolltop.
I'm not sick again, I'm not in mourning from the big loss on Monday night and a tornado hasn't taken the farm. I just haven't made this blog the priority it needs to be!

The kids are back in school now, but I got some good work out of them on Monday when they were off. And then Monday night as we were sitting down to our smorgasbord of high fat and sugar content of food Jake brought out this sign for the game. He had made a sign like they do at the games with an acrostic on it for CBS. It said "Cant Beet State," yes that's right he spelled the word beat incorrectly! That is what made it so hilarious! He was running around the livingroom like he was at the game. He was proud of his sign until after the first five minutes of the game when he decided that the sign was incorrect and UNC was, in fact, going to BEET State!

Well, a couple of bowls of chips and dip and a root beer float later....I really didn't care who won, I was in misery because I ate too much!

Today is writing day, three columns to get done and then a baseball game....maybe...if the snow is all melted by 4 pm. Yes, we are dedicated baseball fanatics here in North Adams!

No comments: