Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, April 27, 2009

Warm weekend!

Good Morning from a sunny, warm, breezy Knolltop! The weekend was beautiful and I've got the dirty hands to prove it!
Every gardener in the country was out pulling weeds and working their flowerbeds this past weekend and I was no different. While Jake played with his tractors in the dirt that I just worked up for him, I pulled and worked in my flower beds. There just isn't anything better than a freshly weeded flowerbed....unless it's a freshly mowed lawn!

JW spent the day yesterday conducting FFA regional officer interviews. He said it was a long day and it reminded him of dairy judging. He had to take notes in order to remember the people from the beginning of the day. I thought that was a funny correlation.

I thought I should share a picture that's been waiting to be shared.

Two weeks ago Bobby celebrated his 51st birthday. He even had a very special cake that was made by JW's friend Hillary. Not only did she do a great job decorating the cake, it was absolutely scrumptious!

No comments: