Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, April 2, 2009

still sick

Good Morning from a still sick Knolltop.

I've had the flu for a couple of days and am still in bed...but I've been able to get to the computer to at least let my family know where I am...and to please PRAY!

I'm getting dizzy now...gotta go

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Rest and take care....hope you feel better soon.