Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank You Prayer Warriors!

We are finally in recovery mode and the kids are glad of it. They all got to sleep in this morning!

First of all, I must say a big thank you to all who prayed for me. After I posted on the blog I went back to bed only to lay there and worry about not getting my column done. So after about an hour I decided to drag myself to the computer only to be greeted by two editors wondering if I was going to have a column, asking that it be sent before the end of the day.

I began to write and as I wrote I began to feel better and better. When I got done, I began to do some more work for Dairy Agenda Today and then I even felt like driving my daughter to town for practice and this is the topper, I actually got the dishes done! I started to wonder why I felt so good and so strong all of a sudden. Then I realized, it was answered prayer by those wonderful prayer warriors who read this blog! THANK YOU!

Breakfast is done, coffee cake is out of the oven and will taste really good with a cup of coffee when I come back in from the barn and start on my other job!

Thanks again....gotta head to the barn!

No comments: