Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday!

Good Good Friday from the Knolltop.

The kids have the day off, yes, more work for them!

The boys had their baseball game last night and they lost both of them to Camden. The first game wasn't pretty, but the second game was a bit better. JW had like four hits! He was a hitting maniac...Luke...not so much. I guess he had an off night with the bat.

Today is more writing, the boys will work for Mr. Kyser, Jake and Sarah will work for me and I've got to prepare for Easter. One thing I love to do is bake the admonition cake that I make every year. It's sooooooo good. And of course I have to get some Easter candy too...I love that part. Tomorrow Sarah and I get to see the Lion King with Grandma and Aunt Amy....just a girl thing! We are looking forward to that!

Make sure you check out my blog on Dairy Agenda Today. It has the PETA report from the forum at MSU last evening. It was a great turn out!

No comments: