Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, June 8, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Good Morning from a rainy Knolltop!

Everyone is good here, I'm a little late this morning, haven't even had breakfast yet. Since we've been out of school, I'm not in a rush to get back into the house. So everything is a little late.

So, since I have to cook I think I'll post some pictures instead.

Jake was tormenting the girls on Memorial Day.

Can you tell what this is?
A birds nest! The orange color woven throughout the nest is orange twine from the hay bales. Even birds find binder twine useful in their homes!
JW played a few melodies on his guitar while we sat by the fire on Memorial Day weekend. He didn't know I was taking this picture, otherwise he wouldn't have cooperated!


What's a holiday without a friendly game of football. JW, Luke and Jake with their friends Zach, the little one and Dewey the other big boy.

Now that breakfast is over, I've got bunches to do!
Later!

No comments: