Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last day of School!

Good Morning from a sunny Knolltop!

Bobby and I just got home from the school where they had the elementary awards ceremony. Jake got a presidential award....sounds so impressive doesn't it?

The kids have a half day of school today and then they are done for the summer!!!! I think we'll mow this afternoon and get on some planting tasks. They don't know that yet!

Jake has a game tonight and then Luke has basketball practice. What a schedule, it never ends!

No comments: