Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm back!

It's a cloudy, cool morning here on the Knolltop!

I see I'm not the only one who didn't blog yesterday, Northview Diary didn't blog either! I'm in good company.

Bobby got home Friday night from Dallas...finally. After spending most of the day in airports with his mom. At least they enjoyed each others company!

Then on Saturday Sarah and I had a baby shower, so much fun! And then we drove over to Spring Arbor for the boys Shoot Out where they played four basketball games. We were able to see two of them, but then had to come home to milk. It was fun watching both boys on the same team.

We had a couple of calves born the last couple of days...no twins! The kids continue to work with their show heifers and I've been working with Holly to get her ready for whatever show Bobby decides to take her to. She looks better and better everyday!

It's time to get to work!

2 comments:

threecollie said...

You are so sweet to notice that I was gone. thanks...

Paintsmh said...

I'm (sort of) enjoying the fact I have zero calves going this year. Just my 3 year old Blitz if she calves well this month, and her 6 year old dam, my Zenith, who is going to be dry. I am hoping for an easy, hassle free week...riiiigggghhhtttt. I have apparently become delusional about showing cows.