Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot and Steamy

Good Morning from a steamy knolltop! It was 71 this morning during chores and it's supposed to reach the 90s!


I think swimming is a must today, don't you? I took the kids swimming for a bit yesterday and it felt so good getting in that pool! But I think it wore Jake out, they lost their baseball game last evening.


Luke is going to basketball camp every day this week. It's called Hotrock Camp and it is put on by Gary Gray the famous physical therapist who has worked on many famous athletes....so I've heard??? Gary and his brother Doug sponsor this camp at their home where they have four basketball courts among other things. They kids come from all over and it's free! It also has a Christian emphasis which is really nice.

Anyway, Luke has been coming home crispy red. He puts sunscreen on but I think he sweats it off. He said he has never sweat so much in his life! I hope today they will take it easy on the boys, it's too hot for basketball!

Okay, I started this blog at 9:40 am, now I'm just getting it done and I've got other writing to do!

Later!

No comments: