Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy but not

Good almost noon from a very sunny Knolltop! I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I posted, this is just not me!

I can't say that I've been swamped with stuff to do, but I just can't seem to get to this blog! The kids and I went school clothes shopping with Grandma and that's always a blast! We've also been swimming a few times and yes, that's fun too! But we are having a very normal August with nothing but daily mundane chores to do.

We may have company toward the end of the week, so we are busy getting in shape for that, but it just seems like I can't get anything accomplished. I'm so interrupted by so many things, I just can't get it all together any one day!

The weather outside is beautiful, sunny and 75, you just can't beat it! Luke is gone golfing, JW is rescuing his truck that broke down last evening, Jake is at Grandmas and Sarah is slaving away at the laundry....poor gal!

Well, I've got to write my column and I've procrastinated long enough!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Hope that weather makes it here before Bill shows up!