Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunny Monday

It's another beautiful day here on the Knolltop! It's sunny and cool and just picture perfect.

Sarah and Jake are out helping Bobby while JW and Luke went to get roasted beans. I'm still here working on Dairy Agenda Today stuff. If you want to read about what happened in the barn this morning go there and read the blog....fun, fun, fun.

Sarah has been hard at work repainting my office. We picked the color out Saturday and we couldn't wait so we had to paint a corner of the room on Saturday night and then she painted more yesterday, she likes to paint I guess. It's going to look so much better! I've had so many things to put on these walls in this office that I've been collecting, I can't wait to start pounding nails!

But first, peaches are calling. Maybe some peach jam, and then some canned peaches. We'll see how many I can keep out of their mouths!

2 comments:

threecollie said...

Could you tell me where i might look for a recipe for peach jam? It sounds wonderful.

Paintsmh said...

I would SO be making peach pie and maybe cobbler!!!