Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fragile decorations

It's another beautiful morning here on the Knolltop!

Jake and Sarah are out finishing up chores, Bobby is running an errand, Luke went golfing and JW is on his way to Ohio for a three day judging trip.

No peaches were done yesterday, but I got a really nice package in the mail from Georgia! A fragile box filled with jars of fig preserves, strawberry and pear preserves and a jar of honey! They were so pretty, I decided to put them on display instead of eating them.

Today the peaches have to get done, along with the mowing, trimming and painting!

This sounds like way too much work, I think I'll get a cup of coffee instead!

No comments: