Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, August 10, 2009

Everyone is home!

Good Morning from a breezy, warm Knolltop!

Heritage Day was a bust! It rained all day long. So we watched the parade in the rain and went back to the house and Gramps, Grandma and the family had Blueberry Buckle and coffee. We needed the rain, so no one really complained about it.

Later that evening the boys went up and watched the band play, but it got boring so they came home.

JW arrived at 10:15 pm from his mission trip and we were glad to have him home! He said he had a great time and we keep hearing bits and pieces of the trip as he remembers them. He was tired!

Well, it's time to get moving!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Glad to hear that everyone is safely home.