Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Warm weather has finally arrived

Good Morning from a humid, sunny Knolltop!

It was warm yesterday and it's going to be warm again today. I guess summer has finally decided to visit.

We had the best breakfast but probably the worst for you! I cooked some bacon and then plopped blueberry pancake batter in the bacon grease and they ended up being deep fried pancakes. Oh my heavens they were sooooooo good! But sooooooo bad for us!

JW is at a dairy judging workout today at the Kent County fair, Luke started football practice last night and he was tired.

It's time for me to go walking, my brain is foggy and I'm lethargic! I need to get moving!

No comments: