Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, August 7, 2009

Getting ready for Heritage Day!

It's a cloudy morning on the Knolltop, but still quite nice!

We are gearing up for Heritage Day tomorrow, when we take our tractors in and ride them in the parade and spend the rest of the day in town enjoying fellowship while we wait for the antique tractor pull to start! Yes, I will be taking my JD A in for the parade!

Still silence in the corn patch...the tonic worked! One reader asked what fly bait and coke did to the coons, so I will answer. They eat it and then they die. It's the best way to keep the coons from destroying my corn patch.

Better get going...so much to do!

1 comment:

New Britain Doors said...

Hi nice readinng your post