Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cool August Morning

Good Morning from a sunny, cool, very cool knolltop!

We had another bat this morning that sent me ducking and diving under the covers until Bobby got up and with broom in hand batted him down (pardon the pun) and I took a baseball bat and killed him!

That is the second bat killing this summer....just call me "BatWoman!"

Luke is golfing this morning, he had a scrimmage last night and he made a couple of touch downs and threw a couple TD's too. It was fun to watch football again.

JW is on his way to Green Meadow Farms for a judging workout, Bobby is back out to the barn which is where Sarah, Jake and I am headed shortly!

The lawnmower needs to get fixed today, so I have to go to town for that part, then my wonderful neighborhood mechanic and resident Oliver lover will fix it....again!

Better get!

No comments: