Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, August 31, 2009

South comes North

It's a beautiful morning here on the Knolltop. Cool and 48 this morning when we went across the road to the barn!

The southern belles are up visiting this weekend! They came out yesterday and will be out momentarily...so Sarah is busy cleaning up the kitchen and I need to get the rest of the house cleaned up before the come back out!

I'm not sure what we will be up to today besides a Dr. appointment for Bobby. Maybe some eating, maybe some talking, maybe some eating, maybe some talking....you know how it goes.

Better get busy!

No comments: