Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, August 28, 2009

They Lost!

Cool and rainy...and I mean rainy on the Knolltop today!

JW's home from his judging trip, but I haven't had a chance to visit with him about it. I sent him directly to the barn when I woke him up. When he gets in, he can download all of his info!

Luke had a game last night, Bobby and Jake went, Sarah and I stayed home to milk. My parents and their comrades also attended over in Adrian. They lost. They got shut out. It wasn't good. Knowing Luke was in a bad mood and it would take some coaxing to get any information out of him, I had him sit on the couch and I sat on the floor with his feet in my lap and gave him a foot rub. It's amazing how much they will talk while getting their feet rubbed! I practically relived the whole game and I didn't even have to pay admission!

Today I have to finish painting the office. When I get done blogging and writing and Sarah is finished folding the clothes, we will get to work!

No comments: